At EBCU we have the following Vision and Mission:
- Vision Statement: the European Beer Consumers’ Union represents the interests of beer consumers and their national representative organisations throughout Europe. Our aim is to encourage the development of a diverse beer sector producing a wide range of high-quality beers.
- Mission Statement: as the voice of the European beer consumer, we will seek to promote high quality beer through dialogue with beer organisations, small and regional brewers, governments (and intergovernmental organisations), and to ensure that beer consumers are well informed and supported by instructive information about quality beers.
Our Manifesto is centered on three main topics: diversity of beer, information about beer and cost of beer.
Find out more! You can download our Manifesto on the following links:
- Download the Manifesto in English
- Télécharger le manifesto en Français
- Download het Manifest naar het nederlands (Vlaams)
- Descargar el Manifesto en Español
- Die deutsche Version unseres Manifestes herunterladen
- Lataa manifesti suomeksi
- Pobierz Manifest w języku polskim
Updated May 2021
European Beer Consumers Union (EBCU) is excited to announce the launch of a new survey aimed at gathering the insights of beer consumers across Europe. Our mission is to better understand what information consumers feel is vital on beer labels. The data collected will...
European Beer Consumers Union unveils its new guide to the beer styles of Europe and beyond - the world's first on-line consumer guide to the diversity of beer today Brussels, Belgium – June 5, 2023 - The European Beer Consumers Union (EBCU), the leading body...