At EBCU we have the following Vision and Mission:
- Vision Statement: the European Beer Consumers’ Union represents the interests of beer consumers and their national representative organisations throughout Europe. Our aim is to encourage the development of a diverse beer sector producing a wide range of high-quality beers.
- Mission Statement: as the voice of the European beer consumer, we will seek to promote high quality beer through dialogue with beer organisations, small and regional brewers, governments (and intergovernmental organisations), and to ensure that beer consumers are well informed and supported by instructive information about quality beers.
Our Manifesto is centered on three main topics: diversity of beer, information about beer and cost of beer.
Find out more! You can download our Manifesto on the following links:
- Download the Manifesto in English
- Télécharger le manifesto en Français
- Download het Manifest naar het nederlands (Vlaams)
- Descargar el Manifesto en Español
- Die deutsche Version unseres Manifestes herunterladen
- Lataa manifesti suomeksi
- Pobierz Manifest w języku polskim
Updated May 2021
EBCU, the voice of the European beer consumers, has officially endorsed the Swiss Beer Award - Schweizer Bierpreis. This endorsement recognizes the competition's adherence to the high standards of beer evaluation and celebrates Switzerland's significant role in the...
The European Beer Consumers Union (EBCU), an esteemed advocate for beer consumers throughout Europe, has officially endorsed the Greater Poland Beer Cup competition. The cup, which is an annual highlight for Polish and international brewers, showcases a diverse...